Thinking of getting an Oppo F7 but aren’t sure if it’s worth buying? Understandably so, it’s hard to make a choice when you have plenty of great options in the smartphone market, all vying for your attention.
What makes the Oppo F7 really stand out?
Oppo’s newest mid-range smartphone is a league of its own. The Oppo F7 isn’t just about JoshLia and your typical selfies. It has more tricks up its sleeve that will leave you in awe.
1. Your selfies will look naturally attractive rather than Photoshopped
Admit it, you’re considering an Oppo smartphone because you’d love to look flawless in your selfies. But you also hate selfies that seem too processed, you look more like a wax figure.
Well, the selfie camera on the Oppo F7 not just delivers—it surpasses expectations.
The Oppo F7 takes the selfie game a notch higher with its 25MP front camera with real-time High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology for image clarity and detail.
Oppo also uses a built-in artificial intelligence (AI) Beauty 2.0 technology that detects age, gender, and skin tone to enhance facial features accordingly. Especially in groufies, ladies look more feminine and men look manlier.
The AI-powered selfie shooter also learns your editing preferences and applies them instantly for future edits.
2. Enjoy snapping and sharing selfies with the Oppo F7
Beyond naturally beautiful selfies, the Oppo F7 also puts fun into the selfie experience. Its Vivid Mode enhances the colors of your outfits and backgrounds, so you’ll instantly look like a fab model on a magazine cover!
Snapchat fans will like playing with the AR (augmented reality) stickers on the Oppo F7. Cute bunny ears? Check! Movie star effects? Check! Superhero powers? Check!
Looking adorbs on social media is made enjoyable with the Oppo F7. Indeed, Oppo isn’t called the “Selfie Expert” for nothing.
3. The Oppo F7 performs 80% better than its predecessor
The latest MediaTek Helio P60 2.0GHz octa-core chipset powers the Oppo F7, which is an upgrade to the Mediatek Helio P23 on the Oppo F5. The newer processor on the F7 promises 80% performance boost versus the F5.
The Oppo F7 also comes with other impressive internal specs. For one, you can choose between 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage. Both models are equipped with a 3,400mAh battery (with an AI-assisted battery management feature) that can last a whole day of use.
4. Its full screen is breathtakingly beautiful and immersive
Looking for a smartphone with a larger, high-resolution screen? The 6.23-inch Full HD+ Super Full Screen display on the Oppo F7 will blow you away.
The latest Oppo smartphone features a 2280 x 1080 resolution (one of the highest in today’s smartphone market), 88% screen-to-body ratio, and 19:9 aspect ratio. The nearly all-display front of the Oppo F7 resembles that of the iPhone X, Vivo V9, and ASUS Zenfone 5, with just a thin bezel at the bottom and a notch on top.
With a 16% larger screen, you’ll get to do and view more from your Oppo smartphone. Paired with the F7’s Full-Screen Multitasking feature, you can chat with your friends while playing games or watching videos. Such an immersive experience makes the Oppo F7 perfect for mobile gamers and busy, multi-tasking professionals.
5. It has high-end features while keeping the price low
(Save more on top of our discounted prices when you order at Poundit.com! Get ₱500 off for a minimum purchase of ₱5,000. Just use the promo code VENUSP500 upon checkout.)
For its price, the Oppo F7 looks and feels as premium as high-end models from other smartphone brands—from the glossy acrylic body to the ColorOS 5.0 (based on Android 8.1 Oreo) OS.
The newest Oppo smartphone is also loaded with a lot of useful features that offer more bang for your buck:
- A 3.5mm jack you won’t find in other modern flagship smartphones
- Convenient screen gestures to answer calls, launch the camera, control the music player, turn on the flashlight, and more with simple gestures even when the screen is locked
- Uninterrupted gaming experience with the Game Acceleration feature
- Privacy protection features such as a secure keyboard that keeps your confidential info safe when you enter a password, especially when you do mobile banking and payment
- Dedicated trays for two SIM cards and a microSD card (Smartphones from other brands only have a tray for one SIM card and another tray for only either an extra SIM card or a microSD card.)
These are just five things that make the Oppo F7 a trusty gadget you’ll want to take selfies with, play games with, and anything you require from a smartphone. When you own and use one, you’ll discover more reasons to love Oppo’s latest mid-range phone.